[cma-l] A Roaming Reporter vacancy for the National Trust UK

Tamar Millen tamar.millen at commedia.org.uk
Wed Nov 3 15:43:21 GMT 2010

A Roaming Reporter vacancy for the National Trust

About us
As the caretaker of some of the nation’s most treasured countryside and
local green places, there’s no one better to raise awareness of the
great outdoors than the National Trust. And with the research finding
that 20% of children have never visited the countryside, it needs
raising. That’s why we’re kicking off a national debate to get people
talking about the great outdoors. And you’ll be right at the heart of it.

About the role
Have we lost touch with the outdoors? Why has this happened? What does
the outdoors have to offer? How can we become a more outdoors nation?
Those are some of the questions you’ll be asking as you film, edit and
upload vlogs – creating debate on our relationship with nature on a
national level. Travelling around England, Wales and Northern Ireland,
you’ll interview everyone from urban youth groups and outspoken
community members to celebrities. So it’s important that you take an
impartial, open-minded approach to the project and respect the opinions
of the interviewees. And you’ll be much more than the voice behind the
microphone. As the face of the campaign, you’ll gain national
recognition – not to mention a foot in the door with the Trust.

More details at the link below

http://vacancies.nationaltrustjobs.org.uk/job-detail.asp?id=5680

--
Tamar Millen