[cma-l] News .. / Panos

Cathy Aitchison cathy.aitchison at btinternet.com
Fri May 28 16:24:22 BST 2010

For international / development news, you can receive a daily news bulletin
by email if you subscribe (free) to the Panos London website.
http://www.panos.org.uk
Content is free to reproduce under a Creative Commons licence.
For more details, visit the media hub (
http://www.panos.org.uk/?lid=28384 ). (Panos London is part of the Panos
Network of 8 independent institutes  around the world including in Canada,
West Africa and South Asia.)

Best wishes
Cathy Aitchison
London Link Radio / Refugee Week Radio