[cma-l] The People's Millions: deadline 14/05/10

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Wed May 12 15:31:26 BST 2010

Forwarded message from The People's Millions:

You can enter if you’re a voluntary or community organisation, school,
local authority or health body. We’ll also consider entries from
branches or partnerships. But we won’t accept entries from other
organisations or individuals.

How much is available?

You can ask for between £20,000 and £50,000 (including VAT). The
amount you ask for must be at least half the total cost of your
project.

What will we pay for?

We’ll pay for some or all of your project costs. And if you’re a
voluntary or community organisation, we’ll also contribute towards
your organisation’s overheads. But we won’t pay for your existing
work, retrospective costs, new buildings and some other items and
activities.

What else do I need to know?

    * We’ll only consider one application per organisation.
    * If you’re shortlisted you’ll have just three weeks to produce a
project plan.
    * There are some extra requirements if you want to work on land or
buildings or with children, young people or vulnerable adults.

What are the key dates?

    * 14 May 2010 – Deadline for entries.
    * 22-26 November 2010 – Shortlisted entries go head-to-head on ITV
regional news.
    * 31 March 2011 – Latest date for winning projects to start.
    * 31 December 2011 – Date when winning projects must be completed.

http://www.peoplesmillions.org.uk/

\\\

http://photo365.commedia.org.uk
Facebook Fans: http://bit.ly/cog8n5