[cma-l] Possible Studio Premises

Andy - Bay Fm andy at bayfm.co.uk
Thu May 6 13:47:26 BST 2010

Helloooo People.

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Andy Green I am the founder and station manager for Bay FM Radio in Exmouth Devon, set-up in 2006.

I have not posted anything on this forum until now because it's not something I normally get involved with but, the information I have could be extremely useful to another community radio group looking for premises.

We were kindly donated Rent FREE premises in exchange for primary sponsorship by national company Buildbase at the beginning of this year, which we have converted into our new fantastic studios.

Since our good fortune, I have spoken with the regional director and asked if there are any other suitable premises for other community radio stations at any of their other branches.

(160 Buildbase/200 Plumbase)

There are possible premises available in:-

Neath

Barnsbury

Western Super Mare

There may be premises available at branches around the country, but this needs to be investigated first. If you are looking for premises in areas apart from the ones listed, please let me know where, and I will contact the regional director.

I will do my best to help, but I cannot make any promises.

Andy Green

Station manager

Bay Fm Radio

Community Radio In The Heart Of Exmouth