[cma-l] DEV students complete work with local community radio station

Tom Buckham t.buckham at futureradio.co.uk
Sat Mar 27 12:33:55 GMT 2010

Thanks for re-posting this story (Bill)

Just to briefly add to it - we found the experience of this project, working in partnership with our local University, really positive and have been provided with some really valuable data as a result. Due to time restrictions it's likely we would have been unable to cover this just by ourselves...

I'd certainly encourage others to look at similar initiatives if there's a suitable Uni/College in close proximity and I'd be happy to chat to people about how the project was setup as well, if that's of any help.

All the best

Tom Buckham
Station Manager, Future Radio
01603 455250

Future is a social inclusion project that uses the arts and media to engage, inspire and train young people and adults in Norwich and Norfolk
Fax; (01603) 508096
Future, 168b Motum Rd, Norwich, Norfolk, NR5 8EG.
Registered charity number 113200
http://www.futureprojects.org.uk/
http://www.futureradio.co.uk/