[cma-l] mosaic - 2010 Talent Programme & Awards

Tamar Millen tamar.millen at commedia.org.uk
Mon Jun 28 10:24:17 BST 2010

mosaic 2010 Talent Programme & Awards

The purpose of these awards is to recognise and celebrate talent amongst
young people in British Muslim communities, as the highpoint of Mosaic's
Young Talent programme.

Mosaic is delighted to announce the launch of the Mosaic Talent
Programme and Awards 2010, our prestigious programme to recognise,
celebrate and nurture the amazing talent of young British Muslims and
their peers.

As in 2008, we will be bring the Mosaic Talent programme to a high point
at an awards ceremony involving high-profile individuals, with 500+
guests at a sit-down dinner event in an iconic location in central
London.  The event will include an exciting mix of high-profile speakers
and performers to join our supporters from across the UK and beyond.

Categories - Science & Technology  -  Excellence in Education  -  Arts &
Culture  -  Mosaic Mentor of the Year  -  Inspirational Leader of the
Year  -  Young Entrepreneur  -  Young Volunteer  -  Community Leadership
  -  International  -  Sports  -  Interfaith  -  Media

--
Tamar Millen
Arts Co-ordinator

Community Media Association