[cma-l] Conference- Community Media & Digital Skills

Al Garthwaite al at southleedscommunityradio.org.uk
Fri Jun 25 14:09:29 BST 2010

I was all set to come when it was 19th June and had planned accordingly but when date changed at relatively short notice, could not. Same goes for others. We are disappointed.

It would be really helpful to have a much longer advance notice of conference dates in future as I am very sorry to miss the opportunity. 6 months' notice would be good.

Best wishes

Al

Al Garthwaite
Director
South Leeds Community Radio
Hillside
Beeston Road
Leeds LS11 8ND
+44 (0) 113 387 6468 / 07957 152107
al at southleedscommunityradio.org.uk
www.southleedscommunityradio.org.uk

South Leeds Community Radio is a company limited by guarantee with charitable aims, no: 06884452

Listen to our broadcast streaming over the internet on www.southleedscommunityradio.org.uk