[cma-l] Emergency Budget 2010

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 13:17:54 BST 2010

The most sensible and logical thing - which seems to escape a lot of CR organisations - is to become VAT registered.

It's quick and easy - takes one person less than a day to do 4 times a year - and can save you thousands.

You call reclaim all documented VAT paid in the three years prior to registration for purchases and in the prior 6 months for services.

In my opinion, after registering for this Partnership and running it for 8 years - it's utter folly not to!
Ian Hickling

Partner

transplan UK