[cma-l] The Real 'Radio Revolution'

F a r i dontzzzthroughit at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 17 11:42:34 BST 2010

Aside from all this talk about radio scrappage in the UK and a radio 'amnesty', Amnesty International are asking people to buy radios to help liberate the people of Burma. A nice reminder of what a simple FM signal can do for a community or a nation.

"Beat the junta, buy a radio. In collaboration with organisations on the ground, we're aiming to get radios and other communication tools distributed far and wide, for as little as possible, to reach the people and places that need it most. A radio opens up a whole world. Help the people of Burma access it. http://is.gd/cSunp We're aiming to fund 4,000 of them, so need your help!"

Fari sound