[cma-l] watching and observing with interest

BLESS fm blessfm at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 21:33:52 BST 2010

Greetings we are Bless-fm 106.70 a gospel radio in London.

we have been runing for over ten years, we have not got eney funding from eneyone

we are all volunteers, we do not charge for our service & we get no salaries at all, we do it for the Love we all have

for God & our Community, so we try to help them as much as we can,, God Bless you all,

StAy bLeSsEd