[cma-l] Government response to petition 'allthevoices'

Julian Mellor julian at 10radio.org
Wed Jul 21 17:02:43 BST 2010

The reported comment made by Richard Hilton at the CMA conference "The
quality of applications had been surprisingly poor" does not bode well
for the future of the fund.

Why would anyone keep a fund going when it's a struggle to find
projects that are good enough to fund?

The campaign to keep the fund will need to address this, perhaps
explaining why recent applications have been poor and drawing
attention to the quality and outcomes of previous grants.

Julian

10Radio: community radio for the 10 parishes
105.3fm
http://www.10radio.org

West St
Wiveliscombe
Somerset
TA4 2JP

JM tel: 01984 623 104
Studio and office tel: 01984 624 137

10Radio CIC
Registered Office: 1 Croft Cottage, West St, Wiveliscombe, Somerset,
TA4 2JP
Registered in England and Wales Number: 6004252