[cma-l] Do you put video on demand on your website?

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 12 13:32:54 BST 2010

I don't think anyone is suggesting that John.

But UK citizens and UK companies must adhere to UK law.

Using a facilty overseas to attempt to bypass UK law for the purpose of providing a facility or service aimed at or available to UK consumers will still be actionable under UK law.

And long may it remain so.

Ian Hickling

Partner

transplan uk