[cma-l] VOD charges

London Chinese Radio admin at londonhuayu.co.uk
Fri Jul 9 20:47:12 BST 2010

Seems to me that they are only targeting large outfits like YouTube or Daily
Motion who's primary business is providing video on demand services at a
substantial scale. One hint is that the regulation "proposed a working
assumption of a total of 150 notifiable services". So they're not going
after small blogs and small biz sites if they think it's only going to
affect about 150 sites.

Right?

Peter Vautier
London Chinese Radio