[cma-l] Fwd: Re: [YouTube Help] Ofcom to start charging charities and organisations £2900 for use of Video on Demand service???

London Chinese Radio admin at londonhuayu.co.uk
Wed Jul 7 21:56:29 BST 2010

Hi,

I am a bit confused by this all, even to the extent that people are taking
it seriously.
As one person commented; "has the Silly Season arrived early"?

I posted it onto the YouTube help forum, because I wanted to see what people
there thought. I only got one reply so far, so am reposting it here.
But as far as I can see, Ofcom cannot just start charging people like this.
It's completely insane.