[cma-l] Nominations for the 2010 Philip Lawrence Awards are now open - UK-wide, 11-20 yr olds

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Wed Jul 7 13:37:38 BST 2010

Fwd:

We need to hear from you who deserves to be a star of the 2010 awards
and be in with the chance of winning £1000 towards their project.

We’re looking for young people who are taking a lead and making a
difference. From tackling issues like bullying and antisocial
behaviour to improving their communities and having fun, inspiring
groups are volunteering their time and proving that young people can
be a force for good.

Enter the awards online using our simple nomination form:

http://www.dunkdigital.com/clients/planet/nominate/

You can save your entry and return to it at any time, and can choose
to upload pictures or video links to help tell your story. The
questions are straightforward, just tell us what you do and why it
matters.

Coming soon, we are launching additional features which will allow you
to promote your project and collect comments and endorsements from
supporters. Start your online nomination or follow us on twitter
(http://twitter.com/PLAwards) to find out when these features launch.

If you are unable to access the online form for any reason, you can
also enter by downloading a form and emailing it or sending it to us.

Enter the awards, get recognised!

Closing date: 15 September 2010

http://www.philiplawrenceawards.net/the-awards

\\