[cma-l] Help - Radio Presenting Training

Humzah Al-Akku humzah.kanan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 21:48:12 GMT 2010

Hi All

I am running 8 workshops for 10-14 year olds on radio presenting starting
next Tuesday. Being new myself to community radio and presenting I was
wondering whether anyone had any lesson plans, activities, worksheets - an
already established training programme for radio presenting (aimed at young
people) - or anything from which I adapt ours? Or of any resources I may
use?

Your help in this would be most appreciated as the course starts soon and I
feel a little out of my depth.

Thanking you in advance

Humzah Al-Akku
Radio Hacc