[cma-l] Media Trust Community Voices Awards

Cathy Aitchison cathy.aitchison at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 18 10:15:07 GMT 2010

There's some good stuff here.
There are in fact 2 elements to the Media Trust Community Voices grants, as
follows:

a) Community Voices - application deadline 28th February
26 awards are available (10 x £1,500, 10 x £7,000 and 6 x £14,000).
see
http://www.mediatrust.org/community-voices/grants/help-guide/

b) Media Trust Community Voices Inspiring Voices
20 awards each of £500 - being given out one per week till the end of
March - rolling deadline I think, but more details here:
http://www.mediatrust.org/community-voices/projects/award-winners/

So: potential for 46 community media projects, some large, some small.

Good luck and best wishes
Cathy
http://www.aitchisonmedia.net
http://www.londonlinkradio.net