[cma-l] UTV Radio chief exec warns of 'two-tier' future

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 4 08:56:44 GMT 2010

Obviously Mr Taunton hasn't done his homework.

Ofcom has stated very clearly that there are no plans to cease FM broadcasting.

I do wish some of these high-flying executives would engage brain before operating mouth.

We've had multi-platform radio receivers offering LW/MW/FM for 55 years.

Adding another platform - or two - isn't really that impossible.

Ian Hickling

Partner

transplan UK