[cma-l] Celtic Music Radio on DAB digital radio during Celtic Connections 2011

Bruce Rodger bruce at celticmusicradio.net
Fri Dec 31 15:29:25 GMT 2010

Celtic Music Radio will be available on DAB digital radio in many
areas of the UK in time for Celtic Connections starting on 13 January
until Monday 31 January 2011.

This will allow our Celtic Connections coverage to reach a much
wider audience.

In partnership with our friends at Now Digital, Celtic Music Radio
will be available on the "Pop Up Radio" channel in the regions listed
below.

>From 13 January 2011 the channel will be carrying Celtic Music Radio
24 hours a day! A provisional schedule is available on
http://www.celticmusicradio.net/programmes/celtic-connections-2011-broadcast-schedule/

Celtic Music Radio with coverage of Celtic Connections 2011 will
be available in 19 regions including:

     * Plymouth
     * Cornwall
     * South East Devon
     * South East Wales (Cardiff/Newport)
     * Bristol
     * West Wiltshire
     * Swindon
     * Berkshire (Reading) & North Hampshire
     * Sussex Coast (Brighton)
     * Kent
     * Essex
     * Norwich
     * Peterborough
     * Cambridge
     * Nottingham
     * Leicester
     * Coventry and Warwickshire
     * Wolverhampton and Black Country
     * Ayrshire

Hopefully this initiative will raise not only our profile, but that
of community radio as a whole.

Bruce

--
Bruce Rodger
Celtic Music Radio
bruce at celticmusicradio.net

Celtic Music Radio is a Scottish Charity, registration number SC041172