[cma-l] Call for Applications - Advanced Creative and Digital Media Apprenticeship

Tamar Millen tamar.millen at commedia.org.uk
Tue Dec 14 09:57:19 GMT 2010

For Information

=============

You can now apply for Diversity in Visual Arts (DiVA) new Advanced
Creative and Digital Media Apprenticeship!

Do you...

...want to work in film and TV?
...want to get paid while you learn?
...live on Facebook, You Tube and Twitter?
...know how to create video and images to share with your friends?
...want to kick start your career in the media industry?

If you can answer 'Yes' to one or more of the above, our Advanced
Creative and Digital Media Apprenticeships could be for you.

Following on from our widely successful Graduate Fellowship Programme,
which places up-coming film talent into companies behind hit films
including SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE, STREETDANCE 3D, KIDULTHOOD and the
FOOTBALL FACTORY, we are now offering you a chance to secure a fully
paid apprenticeship of up to 10 months in an established creative
business.  If you're successful you will work in a full-time junior role
and study 3-4 days per month towards a Diploma in Creative and Digital
Media, which is equivalent to an NVQ Level 3 qualification.

We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate and talented people aged
17-24, who are non-graduates.  Relevant media skills such as filming,
editing, blogging, web design/creating, or relevant software application
skills are a distinct advantage, but good ideas and creative thinking
are just as important.

Deadline for applications: Friday 21st January 2011.

http://wwwdivaapprenticeships.blogspot.com/2010/12/apprenticeship-main-text.html?spref=tw

--
Tamar Millen
Arts Coordinator