[cma-l] Does anyone have a spare RDS encoder? (fwd)

Bruce Rodger bruce at celticmusicradio.net
Sat Aug 7 16:50:33 BST 2010

Thanks to all who replied. I've alreadyb had several offers of assistance -
one is from someone who's just 20 mins down the road from here, so
that looks like the easiest option.

This demonstrates one of the great strengths of the community radio community!

Bruce.

--

Bruce Rodger
Celtic Music Radio
bruce at celticmusicradio.net

Celtic Music Radio is a Scottish Charity, registration number SC041172