[cma-l] COI meeting is tomorrow - send me your info now?!

Jaqui Devereux jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk
Thu Sep 24 10:58:16 BST 2009

Dear all

I am having an initial exploratory meeting with the Central Office of
Information tomorrow.  Many thanks to those of you who have sent me info
as per the message below, if you have not I would really appreciate it
if you could, also include info re other community languages you broadcast,

With thanks

Jaqui

Earlier message to you:

Dear all

The Central Office of Information has asked us to do a sector mapping
exercise as part of our
negotiations with them on using community radio in a more strategic and
coordinated way as part of their remit to deliver government messages.
There is no guarantee yet that they will pursue this further, but if you
are interested in becoming part of this initiative, please could you
fill in the questionnaire by following the link below and return it to
me by clicking the Submit button.

NB - all answers will be treated in the strictest confidence and
aggregated to form a response to the COI's request.

http://consultation.commedia.org.uk/

With thanks

--
Jaqui Devereux

Director
Community Media Association

15 Paternoster Row
Sheffield
S1 2BX

+44 114 279 5219

Join the CMA now for discounts, networking,
workshops, streaming, information, support
and a voice for community media

www.commedia.org.uk

Access to the media for people and communities