[cma-l] DCMS Consultation on local news - please send them your response

Jaqui Devereux jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk
Fri Sep 18 13:22:22 BST 2009

Dear all

The DCMS consultation "Sustainable, independent and impartial news in
the Nations, locally and in the regions" closes on 22nd September.  This
is a very important consultation for the sector (both radio and TV).

We urge you to put in a response, if needs be just quoting your support
for the CMA's response, which you can find on our website:

http://www.commedia.org.uk/2009/09/18/dcms-consultation/

Download the PDF:

http://www.commedia.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/CMA-Response-to-Digital-Britain-on-news-funding.pdf

You can either respond using the online consultation form at:

http://www.bis.gov.uk/digitalbritainconsultation

or respond by email to:

cceconsultation at culture.gsi.gov.uk

Best wishes

Jaqui
--
Jaqui Devereux

Director
Community Media Association

15 Paternoster Row
Sheffield
S1 2BX

+44 114 279 5219

Join the CMA now for discounts, networking,
workshops, streaming, information, support
and a voice for community media

http://www.commedia.org.uk

Access to the media for people and communities