[cma-l] A job at Radio Regen!

Phil Korbel phil.korbel at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 11 16:38:44 BST 2009

Apologies for cross posting

Hi all

Thanks to the Community Radio Fund we're now able to offer this very
exciting vacancy...

please distribute this post.

Thanks

Phil

*Community Radio Toolkit Editor*

Radio Regen is seeking a part-time Community Radio Toolkit Editor to
develop, manage and market the charity’s ‘Community Radio Toolkit’ website.
This is a unique opportunity to support the development of the UK’s emerging
community radio sector.

Radio Regen is one of the country’s leading community radio agencies. It has
set up three full-time community radio stations in Manchester, hosted a
number of national community radio conferences, and developed a ‘Community
Radio Toolkit’ book and website to provide information and support to other
UK community radio groups.

The Community Radio Toolkit Editor will be responsible for the day-to-day
maintenance of the site, and for generating original editorial content. You
will have experience of information management, excellent writing and
research skills, and an awareness of the principles of web design. The
successful candidate will ideally have content management and website design
skills, although we will consider appointing an individual who does not
fulfil these criteria.

   - Salary: £23,473 per annum pro rata + 5% contributory pension
   - 2-3 days per week (15-22.5 hours) depending on web experience
   - 1 year fixed term contract initially
   - Based in Manchester city centre

Application packs can be downloaded at *www.**radio*<http://www.wfmradio.org/>
*regen.org* or contact John Goodwin on 0161 237 5012.

If you would like further information about the post, please contact Phil
Korbel at *phil at radioregen.org* <phil at radioregen.org> or on 0161 237 5454

Closing date for applications: Mon 5th Oct 2009, 10am

Interviews: Wedn 14th October

This post is offered as a fixed term contract funded by grant support from
Ofcom’s Community Radio Fund, but we intend to seek funding to extend the
post beyond this period.

Registered charity number 1077763

Radio Regen strives to be an equal opportunities employer

--
Phil Korbel
Director

Radio Regen is a community, media and urban regeneration charity
A company limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales No.
3753832
Registered office: 12 Hilton Street, Manchester, M1 1JF
Registered Charity No. 1077763
www.radioregen.org
www.communityradiotoolkit.net