[cma-l] Appeal to all Station Managers / Project Leaders

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Wed Sep 2 13:38:04 BST 2009

Steve ...... can you forward this on please

Dear ALL

I'm one of the guys who has been bleating about action and almost mocking
the petition ...... I have however done my bit and tried to encourage our
volunteers etc etc sign up .......... I think the issue now is as I have
previously said ....... The petition is worthwhile, valid and provides unity
...... but, after 5 years of constant 'garbage' from the DCMS boffins they
have to be issued with (not any threats) but warnings that people have
basically 'had enough' of trying to play a football match on and uneven
playing surface ----- on a hill .... and by the way, Community Radio has
been kicking up hill in both the first half and the second ...... at the
moment we are trailing 3 - 0 with 20 minutes remaining. I think the best we
can hope for is a draw, but my word a 3 - 3 draw -- WOULD BE A HELL OF AN
ACHIEVEMENT......... time to make changes and bring on a couple of
substitutes !

I think that everything Steve Suttie has said is correct and the response by
Murray is also valid ....... Karl Hartland has also ripped a strip off me,
and guess what ...... I don't think any of us are offended !            WHY
?       Because we really and truly are a fraternity, a brotherhood with a
belief of something that is good for our communities and the Country as a
whole.

I don't really want to say anymore, I'm simply trying to encourage and be
positive, even though at times I have been guilty of doing way too much
whinging.

I still however believe that all my moaning and whinging is valid as the
rules and the community fund together are bordering on one of the biggest
shambles ever seen in this country ........and the debacle rumbles on .....
and we are the ones who are left to pick up the pieces. Our work is hard
enough (always rewarding however) but is made a damn site harder by all the
idiots who thought this lot up !

Always remember, some poor beggars don't have any pieces to pick up ......
They went      t...i ..........ts - up a long time ago !

My heart goes out to them. All I am saying is that if Canalside goes the
same way because of this shambles, we'll go down with one of the biggest
ding dongs ever seen ...... watch this space ...... let's hope it doesn't
get to that !

Regards to all

Nick

  _____