[cma-l] Talk Talk Digital Heroes Award win for Community Media Charity.

Shane Mc Breen shanemcbreen at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 30 19:21:46 GMT 2009

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note to say a really, really, huge thank you to everyone in the Community Media sector who voted for Newry.TV in the Talk Talk Digital Heros Award.

We won the Northern Ireland Regional Award and a much needed prize of £5k against very stiff competition.

The Awards Ceremony is in the House of Lords in November so I will be trying to set up some meetings with Northern Ireland's Peers and MPs (and anyone who will listen to me)while we are across to impress on them once again how incredibly empowering and diverse our sector is.
Nil neart go chur le cheile - Unity is Strength.

Thank you all once again.
Sean Og Mac Braoin.
Chairman
Media Ireland.