[cma-l] Station Output Recording: How do you do it?

Tony Wilding (Rugby Hospital Radio) tonywilding at rugbyhospitalradio.org
Mon Oct 26 21:30:42 GMT 2009

Hi Alex, I'll put my hands up to giving the wrong information.

I had thought this existed in Aircheck (its not something I use,
although I have a copy).

The option to compress is to save disc space when recording (as it looks
like it records in wav first).

My apologies for getting hopes up although if you have the funds the
Sonifex option will achieve this.

Kind Regards Tony