[cma-l] Young people involved in community media

Benjamin Kyneswood benjaminkyneswood at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 9 16:31:15 BST 2009

Hi all
There's a lot of varied an interesting experience out there.
Could we perhaps formalise some questions that each other can answer
in a round robin way?

Have any of you had young people come to the station and change little
things, such as; adding posters; moving furniture; tagging; dimming
the lights; altering equipment to suit themselves (such as moving
mics); or anything like that? I'm interested to see how the young
people feel about altering the learning environment and why this is?
Ben