[cma-l] CMA meeting Ofcom re licence extensions

Jaqui Devereux jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk
Mon Oct 5 11:21:28 BST 2009

Dear all

Just to let you know we are meeting Ofcom on Wednesday to kick off the
discussions on what the licence extension process for community radio
should be, criteria
for approving applications, process etc - we and they want to have a
regime in place ready to go as soon as Parliament approves (hopefully!)
the required changes
to legislation.

If you have any comments you want me to take to the meeting, please do
let me know.

Best wishes

Jaqui

--
Jaqui Devereux

Director
Community Media Association

15 Paternoster Row
Sheffield
S1 2BX

+44 114 279 5219

Join the CMA now for discounts, networking,
workshops, streaming, information, support
and a voice for community media

www.commedia.org.uk

Access to the media for people and communities