[cma-l] Daily coverage of the historic Copenhagen talks

Chris Weaver chris at resonancefm.com
Mon Nov 30 15:07:41 GMT 2009

 *ResonanceFM will be producing independent daily coverage of the historic
Copenhagen climate talks*
**
The award-winning community radio station ResonanceFM in collaboration with
Climate Radio will be reporting daily from the historic UN climate talks in
Copenhagen.

 We will have a team of (at least) three people on-site providing unrivalled
reporting and analysis on a daily basis. The programmes will run for 60
minutes and feature testimonies from affected communities, interviews with
key players, action reports from the streets and day-by-day reporting and
analysis on developments from inside the conference centre.

*Who is Climate Radio?*

Climate Radio has been producing independent bulletins on the topic of
climate change for ResonanceFM and other community radio since 2003.
Programme guests have featured leading sicentists, politicians, policy
makers and activists - from Environment Secretary David Miliband (as he was
at the time), to the head of the UK's Met Office's world-leading climate
research body, The Hadley Centre, and activsts from the UK's fast-growing
civil disobedience movement.

Check out our track record at the Climate Radio archive
www.climateradio.org where
you will find around 70 hours of broadcasts.

*What's it got to do with me?*

We are making these programmes available free of charge to any
not-for-profit, community radio broadcaster or other independent media
outlet.

*Yes - I do want free, independent, spin-free, on-the-spot coverage of the
most important meeting in human history.  *
*What do I do next?*

The programmes will be posted to the internet every evening. So you all you
have to do is download the programmes each morning from either:

   - the A-Infos Radio Project at www.radio4all.net or
   - Pacifica Radio's Audioport facility at www.audioport.org

The other thing you need to do - *and this is very important* - is to let us
know that you are carrying, or are interested in carrying, this content.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Phil England for Climate Radio

--