[cma-l] Survey - please please complete

Phil Korbel phil.korbel at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 19 19:31:27 GMT 2009

Dear all

just to reiterate Jaqui's point on filling out the survey...

This project has the potential to transform all community media
organisations in the UK, both by the route Jaqui mentioned but also be
developing new revenue generating services that any community media group
could potentially use.  Filling out the survey will a) help the project
happen and b) ensure that it fits your needs....

bests,

Phil

2009/11/19 Jaqui Devereux <jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk>

> Dear all
>
> Below is a survey on your thoughts about the proposed Make Media Centre
> in Salford.  Please, if you have not already, please complete this for
> us, even if you are nowhere near the North West, as it will both assist
> the development of this particular project and also give us ammo to give
> to you in other parts of the UK to persuade funders to set up similar
> projects in your area.  NB none of the project activity proposed for the
> Make Media Centre will displace current activity in the community media
> sector - additionality not displacement is crucial to its success.
>
> The survey takes only 5 minutes to complete:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/MMC-CM-organisations
>
> We also invite you to a Stakeholder event on 27 November in Salford, for
> more info please visit:
>

> http://www.commedia.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/makemediacentre_flyer.pdf
>
> To book a place:
>
> http://www.makemediacentre.eventbrite.com/
>
> With thanks
>
> Jaqui
>
> --
> Jaqui Devereux
>
> Director
> Community Media Association
>
> 15 Paternoster Row
> Sheffield
> S1 2BX
>
> +44 114 279 5219
>

> Join the CMA now for discounts, networking,
> workshops, streaming, information, support
> and a voice for community media
>
> www.commedia.org.uk
>
> Access to the media for people and communities

Phil Korbel
Director
0161 237 5454

Radio Regen is a community, media and urban regeneration charity
A company limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales No.
3753832
Registered office: 12 Hilton Street, Manchester, M1 1JF
Registered Charity No. 1077763
www.radioregen.org
www.communityradiotoolkit.net