[cma-l] The criteria for Arts Council England regular funding

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Wed Nov 4 12:52:40 GMT 2009

Arts Council England currently provides around £350 million a year in
regular funding to around 880 arts organisations. This money
represents almost three quarters of their investment in the arts and
is the most significant way in which, Arts Council England says, "we
achieve our outcomes and pursue our mission to support great art for
everyone".

Arts Council England has a strategy for the arts which underpins their
decisions about funding for individual organisations. This document
aims to describe the framework they use in making these decisions.

http://www.artscouncil.org.uk/publication_archive/criteria-arts-council-england-regular-funding/

\\