[cma-l] Minidiscs for grabs

Peter Aleksin peter_aleksin at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 2 14:04:39 GMT 2009

Hi Olly

That'sa  very kind offer

I'm sure Sydenham Community Radio could provide a lovely home for some/all of your mini-discs.

We are a very new station (we presently broadcast 4 nights over the net www.sydenhamradio.co.uk) and we have a few mini-disc recorders but are lacking in the actual discs themselves. We are keen to get some of our young people making short features for use on the station.

What would be the next step in this.  Should we arrange for me to pick them up from you.  I'm in London and Central London is usually easy for me.

Peter Aleksin
Chair for Sydenham Community Radio