[cma-l] Funding reminder - England only- for intergenerational work

Jaqui Devereux jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk
Thu May 21 11:43:24 BST 2009

Dear all

A reminder about the Office of the Third Sector's "Generations Together"
fund.  Local authorities can apply but they MUST involve third sector
organisations with at least 50% of the money going to the sector.  We
strongly suggest that, if you do intergenerational work (which many of
you do, we know), you contact your local authority to see who is leading
on this fund from their end so they include you as part of the delivery
for this fund.  Closing date is 10th June.

More details on the Office of the Third Sector website:

http://www.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/third_sector/news/news_stories/090417_generations.aspx

Best wishes

Jaqui

--
Jaqui Devereux

Director
Community Media Association

15 Paternoster Row
Sheffield
S1 2BX

+44 114 279 5219

Join the CMA now for discounts, networking,
workshops, streaming, information, support
and a voice for community media

www.commedia.org.uk

Access to the media for people and communities