[cma-l] African Radio

Roy Parsons roy at rplradio.com
Tue May 19 15:38:09 BST 2009

If anyone needs help for African radio projects then we can of help
because we have worked for over a decade in Kenya, Ghana, Mali, Sudan
and Nigeria.

We are also working on a Web based African radio out of UK.

On a different note we have some ex -hire stock broadcast equipment for
sale.

It includes Soundcraft series 10 mixers and SBS 806.6 stereo radio
links. We also have telephone phone in systems and FM transmitters plus
a lot of other radio stuff.

It has all been owned and maintained by us since new. Please email for a
full list.

My workload in TV - see http://www.rplstudios.com - means we don't have
enougth time to use all this kit these days.

Roy Parsons
--
RPL
Worldwide Broadcast Equipment Suppliers

Tel: +44 (0) 20 8992 7109
Fax: +44 (0) 20 8992 7115

The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only.
It contains information which may be confidential and which may also be
privileged. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive
for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone
else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then
destroy it.