[cma-l] Abbey Public Relations Guide

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Thu Mar 26 17:10:50 GMT 2009

Hi Nic

It works fine for me - but if you want the main link (you'll see why I
made a short link):

http://www.abbeynational.com/csgs/StaticBS?blobcol=urldata&blobheader=application%2Fpdf&blobkey=id&blobtable=MungoBlobs&blobwhere=1205451712929&cachecontrol=immediate&ssbinary=true&maxage=3600

Try to copy and past all of that into your browser if you can.
Actually, what I'll do is send you a copy by email as we try not to
post attachments to the mailing lists (as a security measure).  You
need to have Acrobat Reader installed.

Best regards

Bill
--