[cma-l] Documentary on community radio and funding

Salvatore Scifo salvatore.scifo at communitymedia.eu
Wed Mar 18 10:50:59 GMT 2009

Dear list members,
attached below an e-mail from Charlotte Frenchman who is producing a
documentary on community radio and funding as part of her dissertation.
You can get in touch with her directly at c_frenchman00 at yahoo.co.uk

Best,

Salvo

Problems with funding-documentary
by Charlotte Frenchman - Monday, 16 March 2009, 01:04 PM

Hi,

My name is Charlotte and I'm a student in my final year of a degree in
Broadcast Journalism. As part of my dissertation I am producing a
documentary on community radio and the problems with finding the funding
despite the work they do in their communities. if anyone is interested
in participating in this documentary, please contact me via this or on
c_frenchman00 at yahoo.co.uk. i would also be grateful if anyone could
point me in the direction of any reports available on this topic?

Thanks

Charlotte