[cma-l] News sources - what are you doing?

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Tue Mar 3 11:02:50 GMT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: F a r i <dontzzzthroughit at yahoo.com>

Here here Ian!   And getting all our news from one source makes for
very generic information getting to the public anyhow.

I get very bored listening to Radio 4 for long, precisely because they
give me the same news over and over again until I know exactly what
the presenter is going to say next, or which clip is coming...

I would suggest someone sets up a news feed company on a smaller
scale, as there is obviously going to be a gap in the market now, and
some stations might spend that money paying the travel for a great
work experience news-reader to come in and make relevant, individual
and original news.

Fari
--
http://www.faribradley.co.uk/