[cma-l] News sources - what are you doing?

Steven Suttie Stevensuttie at aol.com
Mon Mar 2 14:59:03 GMT 2009

Great shout Alex. £100 per annum for the excellent news service of IRN
really was an incredible deal, and I fear that if Sky are to increase
the fee at a later date - many of us will struggle to afford to it.

May I suggest that the CMA represent their membership at the earliest
opportunity, and negotiate a long term freezing of IRN's price with the
Sky people?

Kindest Regards
Steve Suttie
--
Station Manager, 94.4FM Salford City Radio
office 0161 793 2939 / mobile 07772 355 852