[cma-l] Insurance companies

Two Lochs Radio tlr at gairloch.co.uk
Fri Jun 12 11:26:05 BST 2009

We have never regretted for a moment arranging our insurance through brokers
JL Morris. I seem to recall we were with Aon Charity Assured initially but
then they suggested the Charities Connect policies from Ansvar as a better
deal (you don't have to be a charity, just non-profit) and we've been very
happy with that.

I'm sure you can get the policy from other brokers as well, but we spent
some time discussing the needs of a community media oeration with David
Morris, and he got quite into it, and I think is handling things for a few
other stations now, and is aware of the issues (things like masts, studio
gear, incuring your CD colection, etc).

And the bottom line is that we aren't paying substantially more for our
insurance today as we were 5 years ago, depsite having significantly more
cover than we originally had.

Alex
Two Lochs Radio