[cma-l] Insurance companies

Murray Dawson murray at shmu.org.uk
Thu Jun 11 12:23:42 BST 2009

Hi all,

We're in the process of renewing all our insurance policies.
I was wondering who other Community Media organisations are insured through.

We're in the process of looking for Employers liability, Public
liability, Contents, and Building insurance.
At present we use Zurich Municipal (Charity/Third Sector), but we're
considering taking out some elements of the insurance with other
providers (e.g. all risks content insurance)

Be interesting to finding out what other folk are using.

Thanks

Murray

--
please reply to
murray at shmu.org.uk

Murray Dawson
Project Director
Station House Media Unit
Station Road, Woodside,
Aberdeen  AB24 2WB
Tel - 01224 515013

www.shmu.org.uk

listen to our community radio station live on 99.8FM and at www.shmufm.net

SHMU is a charity registered in Scotland - SC034211 and a registered Limited Company - SC332413

This message is not intended to have contractual effect