[cma-l] Job going at Salford City Radio

Steven Suttie stevensuttie at aol.com
Wed Jun 10 12:18:59 BST 2009

VACANCY   - Studio  Manager

Salford City Radio is a non-profit community radio station  serving
Salford. We offer our listeners a broad mix of programmes =E2=80=93  all
  presented by our 120 strong team of volunteers.

We have a very  exciting opportunity for the right person. We are
looking for an exceptionally  energetic, positive and creative person to
assist the Station Manager in  continuing to grow and sustain our award
winning radio service. Our previous  Studio Manager has just been
poached by Key 103 and while this is  brilliant for him - it could also
be superb for you!

The ideal candidate will have community radio experience, be aware of
the tremendous benefits that community radio offers and will be
passionate about working with and supporting our volunteers.

The Studio Manager is  responsible for the day to day activity of the
radio service. Main duties  include training volunteers to use the
broadcast and recording equipment,  looking after live and pre-recorded
programmes, assisting with the editing,  scripting and production of
adverts and broadcast items and managing our 4  studios among 120
volunteers.

It would be a great advantage to  have Myriad, Autotrack and Adobe
Audition software experience, and also to have  supervisory experience.
A clean driving license would be desirable. This  position will be
subject to an enhanced CRB disclosure.

This is a very sociable and enjoyable job in a growing sector, so
excellent people skills are a must!

This job is 30 hours per week paid at =C2=A37.50 per hour  and will
include weekends and evenings.

If you think that you have what it takes please send your application
in the form of a covering letter, along with your current CV and details
of two references to:

Steve Suttie, Station Manager,
94.4FM Salford City Radio,
Radio House, Salford Civic Centre,
Swinton, Manchester. M27 5AW.

The closing date for applications is 5pm on  Friday 28th June 2009.

Kindest  Regards

Steve Suttie
--
Station Manager, 94.4FM Salford City Radio
office 0161 793 2939

WINNERS - Community Award - Salford Business Awards  2009

Visit our Website http://www.salfordcityradio.org/

Listen: http://www.salfordcityradio.org/listen.asx