[cma-l] Support Community Radio! Act Now!

Tom Buckham t.buckham at futureradio.co.uk
Sat Jul 25 10:39:21 BST 2009

Thanks for the text and weblinks Steve.

We've used the outline of what you sent through and added something to the front of our website and have been twittering the link + adding it to our Facebook Group/fanpage.

Quite a few people have responded already, saying they've signed up just as a result of posting the link in a few places on Facebook so that obviously works quite well - we're going to plug it across our schedule from next Monday as well, so hopefully that will help promote it.

We've got a fairly active mailing list as well so will add this as a news item to that as well - hopefully it will all help, and if all the stations can get involved we should get towards those 6000 signatures!

All the best

Tom Buckham
(Station Manager, Future Radio)

Future is a social inclusion project that uses the arts and media to engage, inspire and train young people and adults in Norwich and Norfolk
Fax; (01603) 508096

Future, 168b Motum Rd, Norwich, Norfolk, NR5 8EG.
Registered charity number 113200
http://www.futureprojects.org.uk/
http://www.futureradio.co.uk/

Before printing, think about the environment
P It takes 24 trees to produce 1 ton of office paper!

             Steve Buckley, CM Solutions
              Email: steve at cmso.co.uk
                    Tel: +44 114 220 1426