[cma-l] Well done Alan!

Richard Hilton Richard.Hilton at bitc.org.uk
Wed Jul 22 14:50:22 BST 2009

If you want to see Alan in action then go to the following website:-

http://www.oneandother.co.uk/participants/Al

Worth it if only to see the 'creature' that was on before Alan and also the way they get participants up on the plinth.  Thanks to Cathy for bringing this to my attention.

I'm now really sorry I didn't stick around and go for a drink with Lol!

Cheers

Richard