[cma-l] Sheffield Live! 93.2FM to broadcast from the Fourth Plinth

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Tue Jul 14 22:29:31 BST 2009

Hi

May I suggest "Plinth Charming" by Adam & The Ants...

Just a quick reminder that there is now less than a week to go before
Alan's slot in Trafalgar Square next Tuesday 21st July at 8pm.

To listen to Alan's show visit http://www.sheffieldlive.org to listen
to the live stream or you should be able to view his adventure via the
One & Other project website at http://www.oneandother.co.uk/.

To paraphrase Sangita Basudev, Chief Executive of Sheffield Live!,
this is a fantastic opportunity to showcase the true spirit of UK
community radio to the world.  Let's all get behind Sheffield Live!
and show the world what community media is all about!

Exciting stuff!

Bill

Canstream Online Multi-Media Solutions
http://www.canstream.co.uk/