[cma-l] EDM 1815

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Tue Jul 7 14:40:10 BST 2009

Good point, Al.

The rationale is along the lines that an EDM is a request for action
from the Government, and the Government is composed of the Ministers
then it would not be logical for them to sign up to EDMs.  Perhaps
there is a better way to explain that...

As EDMs are not part of the Government’s agenda they are not normally
signed by ministers, whips or parliamentary private secretaries.

Right, I'm now off to ask that my MP signs up using:

http://www.writetothem.com/

Regards

Bill

Canstream Online Multi-Media Solutions