[cma-l] Community Radio Vacancy - Assistant Station Manager

Richard Lace richard at prescap.co.uk
Mon Jan 19 11:09:31 GMT 2009

Up to £17,000 + 5% pension contribution

Full time from 1st April 2009

3 year fixed term contract, with potential for extension

With 21 years' experience in delivering innovative and effective
community based arts and media projects, Preston Community Arts Project
(Prescap) operates a highly successful full-time Community Radio project
in Preston. The radio station reflects all of Preston's many
communities, and gives everybody the chance to get their voice heard,
and their message across.

As the project continues to develop, we need a new member of our small
staff team to support volunteers with programme making tasks, provide
technical support and act as studio manager on a rota basis.

Paid or unpaid experience within a community or voluntary setting is
required, as are well developed skills in the technical and production
aspects of radio broadcasting.

You can download further information and an application pack from
http://www.preston.fm - if you do not have internet access, please call
01772 887785 for an application pack.

Closing date for applications: 12pm, Monday 9th February

Interviews: Wednesday 25th February

Post subject to enhanced CRB check.

Supported by the National Lottery through the Big Lottery Fund

Prescap Ltd - Registered in England & Wales no 2217850 - Registered
Charity no 1046936