[cma-l] A role for community media?

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Thu Jan 8 15:25:37 GMT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: "undercurrents alternative news" <paulo at undercurrents.org>

Upon that note Roger..Undercurrents filmed a protest at the BBC last week
over their reporting of Gaza. Protesters super-glued themselves to glass
security gates inside BBC.They protested the lack of balanced reporting of
the Israeli bombings on Gaza.

My report can be viewed on:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vPh8v69a_MM&feature=channel_page

As you  rightly say the role of community media should be to fill in the
blanks left by the mainsteam media.

All the best
Paul O'Connor
--