[cma-l] News sources - what are you doing?

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Thu Feb 26 18:46:25 GMT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Hitmix951 at aol.com

Hi Clive, I've been using Sky News since 2002, it did cost a little
more than IRN but was and still is a far superior service, Sky will
even supply you with a daily/weekly list of who's reading the news
bulletins, which means if you wanted too you could introduce the
reader prior to the top of the hour, something which always sounds
nice in my opinion.

Before Sky took over the IRN feeds we used to pay around £200.00  per
month and we were very happy with it. Now its 100 plus vat per year we
are even more pleased !!!

IRN leaving us is the best thing to have ever happened !

Regards,

Paul Moore
(Ashby Radio)