[cma-l] CMA Event - Invitation

Jaqui Devereux jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk
Tue Feb 3 11:10:05 GMT 2009

Dear all

I am writing to let you know that the CMA will be holding an event,
including the AGM on Friday 3rd and Saturday 4th April 2009.

The event will be in Leicester at De Montfort University.

On the Friday we will be holding a dissemination event for our media
literacy project "Your Media, Your Tools" which you are welcome to
attend.  On the Saturday we will run workshops and the AGM.  We hope to
keep the event as affordable as possible for you and will have reduced
rates for volunteers.  We are trying to find cheap accommodation for
those of you wishing to attend both days, and will let you know if we
have any success with this.

Further details will be available shortly.

In the meantime please do put the date in your diary, we look forward to
seeing you in Leicester.

Best wishes

Jaqui

--
Jaqui Devereux

Director
Community Media Association

15 Paternoster Row
Sheffield
S1 2BX

+44 114 279 5219

Join the CMA now for discounts, networking,
workshops, streaming, information, support
and a voice for community media

www.commedia.org.uk

Access to the media for people and communities